Are you looking to discover the spirits who wander the corridors and cells of Wicklow’s Historic Gaol.
We begin at 9pm and finish sometime around 2/3am the following morning.
T&C’s The e-ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher or exchanged for cash. No refunds can be made. Photocopies are not accepted. These events may be cancelled or rescheduled subject to demand.
Paranormal Tours require a minimum number to operate and are subject to change at any time. In circumstances where minimum numbers are NOT reached an alternative date or a full refund will be offered.
- All investigations in Wicklow’s Historic Gaol shall be from 9pm until 2am unless previously agreed with Management.
- All participants must 18 years or older at the time of the investigation
- Wicklow’s Historic Gaol operate a strict no alcohol policy.
- The use of Quija Boards and other such equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking in the building is strictly prohibited.
- All participants must be aware that they may or may not be exposed to paranormal activities, physical, visual or audio.
- Wicklow Gaol is a historical building that contains old architecture and objects which must be respected at all times.
- A caretaker will be present at all times on the premises during investigations and shall police all conditions. They shall have final say in matters with approval of Management.